First Then Board Visual Daily Schedule Black and White Symbols Special Education
*NOTE BEFORE: This item is included in other Visual Timetable Classroom Decor Bundles as well with 5 sets (including colour options) so please take a look before purchasing both.
Basic easy to read and understand symbols and text
Modern and informative symbols instead of young child pictures to suit a wide range of ages for children in upper primary and secondary years as well as adult education and special education.
This listing is for black and white but can be modified to have coloured text or coloured background to suit student preference or special needs for better visibility depending on the child's specific colour requirements. e.g. some students with dyslexia or visual processing difficulties find black text over a slight pastel colour rather than over white easier to read so this set enables you to print over any colour paper you like or change background to suit. To change this you have 2 options -
1. Simply print onto coloured paper of your choice or
2. Modify the background colour in the Powerpoint document settings (Format-Slide Background-Select Colour-Apply to All Slides).
If you are looking for a quality set of editable daily schedule cards that you can use over and over again as a whole class visual timetable as well as a personal desk timetable chart, this will be a HUGE TIME-SAVER for you!
Popular for school classrooms, Special Education Units, Therapists, Behaviour / Behavior Specialists as well as Home Schooling. Simply print, cut, laminate.
- Use our to create schedule for individual students by printing it onto A4 sheet size
- Print subject area cards onto A4 pages but be sure to
This will ensure they are printed small enough to fit the A4 Schedule Sheet.
*If you want to - print as is in the document file already or enlarge to A3 size when printed.
Students thrive on routine and knowing what is coming up for the day. Our routine charts can help keep them on track, focussed and organised. In many cases, students with behavioural or anxiety concerns benefit from seeing what is coming up in shorter, more manageable chunks to avoid overwhelm and 'giving up'. Having only 3 items at a time on the chart helps students feel more success and achievement. A huge list of task cards are included but if you find any are missing, simply use the editable cards at the top to create your own matching ones to suit your sessions. Change the font or use one of the 4 options provided with this template.
>> Powerpoint files created on Powerpoint Mac in pptx file - will be available after purchase for download as a ZIP file (compressed file). You must have access to software to unzip this file on your device.
>> print in colour on A4 or reduce size to 4 to a page in printer settings to use for smaller desk version and laminate for best use
>>alternately you may wish to print the Black and White version onto Coloured or White paper
CLICK TO SEE FULL PREVIEW VIDEO RIGHT HERE BEFORE PURCHASING
Over 240 timetable cards (3 per page)
Colour rainbow design
- Ready to print on A4 paper or card
- Ready to print 4-to-a-page to use as personal desk timetable size
- Ready to laminate and reuse over and over again
- Ready to write on, wipe off - clock face time cards - analogue and digital!
- Simple, easy to read headings
- Choice of fonts available or choose your own
- Includes editable blank text cards also to create your own
- (can be effective for all students but especially beneficial for students with special needs, visually impaired, behavioural needs, students needing additional prompts, short term goals, routine to stay on track and incentive to complete tasks.)
- Days of the week cards
- Calendar cards
- Weather chart cards
- Seasons cards
- Months of the Year
- Class Organisational Cards
- Subject Area/ Lesson Type Cards (see list below)
7 Days of the Week
Today’s Weather is:
Munch And Crunch
Fruit N Veg Break
Show And Tell
+Blank cards to make your own
Also available in other design bundles. All items in my store have been created by an Australian Teacher/Designer. Grammar, spelling, vocabulary, money and other items all reflect this unless otherwise stated in the individual product. Some products I do try to include multiple spelling options if there are common differences e.g. color and colour or behaviour and behavior. If there is a specific requirement you have, please feel free to get in contact via email with your request to: email@example.com
THIS RESOURCE IS FOR SINGLE LICENSE USE ONLY, UNLESS MULTIPLE LICENSES ARE PURCHASED. PLEASE RESPECT COPYRIGHT LAWS AND DO NOT SHARE WITH COLLEAGUES OR FRIENDS... BUT PLEASE DO SHARE MY STORE LINK SO THEY TOO CAN ENJOY THESE PRODUCTS AND MORE. TEACH FUN OZ PRODUCTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE USED FOR ANY FINANCIAL GAIN BY THE PURCHASER OR OTHERWISE. YOU MAY USE THESE RESOURCES FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL CLASSES BUT CANNOT COPY, DUPLICATE OR SHARE THEM DIRECTLY WITH OTHERS, THROUGH SHARED DRIVES OR ONLINE SITES THAT CAN BE ACCESSED BY OTHERS.