FACTOR TREES Multiplication Number Facts Activities Printables Powerpoint Maths
Colour and Black and White. Teaching to make larger numbers such as:
10, 12, 20, 30, 100.
>>Editable so you can select your own numbers and demonstrate to students or have them demonstrate to you and the whole class.
>>Templates provided for single multiplication fact trees, up to more complex factor trees showing up to five equations.
>>Primary Elementary Mathematics - lower and middle grades. Could be suitable as revision before leading into lowest common factors content for upper primary/early secondary Year 6/7.
- Ready to download and start using straight away.
Full colour diagrams could be printed and laminated for repetitive practise in class or at home.
Slideshow could be used to demonstrate and correct work
SEE FULL PREVIEW HERE before purchasing
- Great resource to have on hand for relief teachers/ substitute teachers, needing to cover concepts across many year levels with little time to prepare.
- Could be used numerous times over many years no matter what year level you teach.
- Useful for tutors, teacher aides, special needs teachers and more
- Useful for distance learning and learning from home - digital ready
NOTE: If you love this resource, please refer your teacher friends/ colleagues to my store to purchase their own OR multiple class licenses are available to purchase at a discounted rate. Each class and/or teacher needs their OWN license to use this resource. This resource is copyrighted to Teach Fun Oz from 2020 onwards and cannot be copied, duplicated, re-sold or distributed without appropriate license purchase or permission.
Need other distance learning or maths activities and lessons? Check out our full range on the store! Stay tuned for upcoming additions in this series of resources!