Garden Newborn Bare and Boho Cloth Nappy Single Bamboo
Bare and Boho Modern Cloth Nappy Single Bamboo MINI NEWBORN
SINGLE BUNDLE with nappy shell, bamboo insert and bamboo booster insert
Our nappy collection is an innovative minimalist nappy system, designed to make nappy changing simple, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly!
Australia's own original reusable and wipeable Shell. Our nappy collection is designed to make nappy changing simple, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
Thoughtfully designed in Australia & ethically created featuring custom elements and signature hand-painted and commissioned artworks.
Our innovative design features of the shell, offer the ability to reuse your shell through numerous changing, which makes using our nappies on-the-go, so efficient! Understanding how the nappy components fit together has never been more simple!
Our absorbent inserts and boosters simply snap or lay into the lining of the shell!
Perfect for any parent who is new to cloth, as well as grandparents, daycares, and friends who may be responsible for changing your little one!
We found a need to design a MINI Shell suitable for weight ranges between 1.5/2kg to 5kg, especially suitable for premature babies.
Additional Booster Inserts are available to purchase separately to suit the needs of your child.
The amount of supplies needed depends on:
- 1. The frequency parents wish to wash (recommended is every 1-2 days)
- 2. Whether choosing to use exclusively full-time with our brand from birth to toddler, or part-time/on regular rotation with other brands.
- The below is an indication of amount recommended for Exclusive and full-time use of our range from birth to toddler training (lifespan for 2+ years):
- MINI Full-time: (Average change 1-2 hours)
- 6-9 Shells (shells are easily wiped down between changes)
- 18-27 Inserts
- OSFM Full-time: (Average change 2-3 hours)
- 9-12 Shells (shells are easily wiped down between changes)
- 27 Inserts
- 9 Boosters (Heavy wetters, day naps and overnight use per day/night cycle).
- Urine: Place Lightly Urinated Items Into A Dry Pail.* (See Below For Details)
- Feces: Shake Waste Off The Insert Into Toilet/ Use Toilet Paper To Scrape Off Solids And Flush/ Use A Toilet Spray Attachment To Spray Solids Into The Toilet.
- Recommended Optional Extra: (Newborn Poo/Teething Babies/Acidic Urine) Briefly Hand Rinse Soiled Insert Under Laundry Tap To Remove Any Excess Waste. Squeeze Excess Water Out, Then Place In The Dry Pail Until Ready To Wash.
- Reusable/Disposable Liners: Remove The Waste From Liner By Shaking Waste Into Toilet- Place Disposing Liner In Your Garbage Or Reusable Liner In Dry Pail Until Wash Day. Do Not Flush Liners As They Are A Hazard To The Environment And Plumbing.
- Washing Day: Unsnap All Items (Fasten Together Velcro Tabs Where Used). Unload Shells, Inserts And Booster Into Washing Machine As They Can Be Washed Together.
- Rinse Cycle: (Cold/Warm/Max. 30 Degrees) This Removes Excess Soiling Prior To Main Wash (Detergent Optional Or Max. 1/2 Recommended Dosage For Your Machine Size). Best To Use A Rinse Cycle That Removes The Dirty Water.
- Long Heavy Cycle: (Choose Longest Option) (Cold/ Warm/Max 30-60 Degrees). Use Half/ Full Recommended Dosage Of Detergent For Your Load Size. Use Double Dosage If Choosing To Use An Eco/Plant Based Washing Detergent.
- Recommended: Add General Household Laundry To This Phase Of The Wash If Not Washing Enough Nappies To Fill 2/3 Of The Machine When Wet. It Will Decrease Dramatic Spin On Nappy Shells.
- Drying Inserts/Boosters: Drying In Direct Sunlight Or Air Dry Is Recommended, And Will Aid In Naturally Bleaching Any Stains. Tumble-Dry On Lowest/Delicate Setting Only. No Fabric Softener.
- Drying Shells: Shade Dry Only With Patterned Side Facing Upwards. Do Not Tumble-Dry Or Dry In Direct Sunlight Any Products Containing PUL As This Can Damage And Will Void Your Warranty.